Thursday, August 7, 2008

THANKSGIVING!


If you are spending Thanksgiving in Palm Springs this year here is the information for the 5k. I know that Brian and I are signing up. He will run... I will walk. The proceeds go to Martha's Village to feed the homeless.




Also, Thanksgiving will be extra special this year because the Seahawks will be playing Dallas! Brian has explained what a big deal it is to have a Thanksgiving Day game since the Seahawks have almost never had one in history!

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Wish we could come but due to my "issues" at the end of pregnancy I sometime have to miss things I would rather not, like weddings! Im pretty sure I will be over the 32 week mark then so we cant travel!

Have you started to feel the baby move yet? I just started feeling this little one move in the last few days but today its been going nuts! With Caleb I didnt feel him until I was 21 weeks. With Davis it was 15 and with this one its been right around 17. Its so cool though and Im excited for you to start feeling it!

Do you have your ultrasound date set yet? Ours is 2 weeks from tomorrow and I cant wait. I havent got a clue what we are having. One day Im convinced its a girl the next day Im convinced its a boy. I wont be surprised either way!

Grandma Caroline said...

I'm gearing up for it today! I'll start my training right away. I only walk so Kelly, you can walk with me.