So, not too happy with John McCain's decision, I started reading about who the heck Sarah Palin is to try to understand why he picked her. I hoped it wasn't just political angle to get Hilary voters because she is a woman. After I read multiple sites about her I was truly impressed. I set the DVR to record the entire 3rd day of the Republican National Convention. Not only to see my 'boyfriend' deliver another awesome speech, but to hear Sarah's view directly from her. I was BLOWN away by her confidence, her fight, her position on Drilling, her position on big government and, ironically enough (since all the media said was the opposite), I was impressed with her track record and experience.
So, GO SARAH! What an inspiration you are to PTA and 'Hockey' Mom's, young women, and female college students to remember that we have a voice and can make a difference. Who knows... maybe in 13 years I can be a Vice President Nominee too!
2 comments:
I was truly blown away with her speach at the convention also. I am seriously impressed with her knowledge of Big oil, and energy! She makes more sense about that subject than ANYONE I have heard talk about it and she should know! I think McCain made a wise choice and her track record way out performs O'Bama. Horray for a woman who believes in Family, common sense energy, and she wears a skirt! She's not afraid to be a woman! I agree with you Kelly! And someday, I hope to see you as our VP Canadate, but remember that motherhood is the GREATEST power on earth, the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world!
oops, I posted in as Lisa, but this is really Grandma Caroline!
Post a Comment