Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome Savannah Jaye Rogers

Savannah Jaye Rogers
Born January 13, 2009
8:44 AM
7 lbs 10 ounces
20.5 inches

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Awww....she is perfect! How amazing are you guys! I so can't wait to meet her. Glad she is here!

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful!! I'm so happy to be her auntie!! I hope things are going ok!! WE can't wait to see you pretty girl!! :) I hope you're doing ok kelly! Congrats guys!!

The Murdocks said...

YEAH!!! Congrats!!! She is so precious! How are you feeling? I will give you some time but then I want to come see you :)
Brieann

Lisa Henderson said...

Look how alert and perfect she is! I can see both of you and Brian in her! So many congrats and Im so glad to hear that everything went well!
Lots of love from our family and Caleb says "good job!"

SLO Rober said...

We are sooo excited for you two! We can't wait to meet her, especially Ash. She is so happy to have another girl in the family!

Grandma Caroline said...

Kelly and Brian, She is just as perfect as you said she was! She is a beautiful little girl and she LOOKS like a girl even now! I can't wait to get home, prepare for a visit from Auntie and Uncle Larry! we can't wait!