Height: 24 1/4 inches
Head Circumference 15 1/2 inches
She is in the 75th percentile for weight, and she is actually OFF THE CHART for height. She is considered 100th percentile for height. She also has a slightly bigger head than other baby's at the 75th percentile. Below is a good picture wither her legs straight out to show how long she is!
She also got her vaccinations today. She screamed so hard that my heart hurt. She has been fussy and sleepy all day. She had the Polio Vaccine, the Diphtheria Tetanus and Pertussis Vaccines, the Haemophilus Influenzae Type b Vaccine, the Rotavirus Vaccine, and the Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine. After I told Brian all about her shots he told me that his Grandpa Bill had Polio. That is just crazy to me.
Tonight she went with me to enrichment night at church, and I dressed her up in this really cute outfit that looks like a teddy bear. She was held by a ton of different people and did so well. She put on a little smiling show for them. I just love her SO much!!!
1 comment:
I have that same outfit for Beckham (in blue of course) and when its cold and we bundle him in it he goes straight to sleep because its liek the reverse of being swaddled. Hes got so much padding he cant move!
Post a Comment