Friday, September 11, 2009

The GOOD and BAD of LAX

We flew out of LAX yesterday to come to Dallas. I forgot my lab top which was a bummer. The lines weren't too bad, but the traffic getting there is what is terrible.

When we were in the security line we were allowed to go up the elevator because of the stroller. Somehow it leads directly into the first class passenger line. I looked in front of us and saw... Jack Black. So, being totally bold, I said, "Excuse me, Jack Black. Would you mind if I got a picture with you." He gave me this look of- oh I've been spotted. Then he bent down and made silly faces to Savannah. I thought that was it. I said thank you and turned back in line. It was a little awkward after that. The line wasn't moving at all, and we were all silent for awhile. Then he turned around and said, "Well, (shrugged his shoulders to break the silence) did the picture turn out? Let me see." I turned on the camera and showed him.




Savannah had a perfect flight and even was able to sleep for 30 minutes. Peter and Will met us at the airport and went out to dinner. Peter has an amazing apartment on the 20th floor overlooking the Dallas skyline.

2 comments:

Nic and Bekka said...

That's so awesome!! Have fun in Dallas!!

Matt and Kristine said...

You are so brave! I saw Elijah Wood and his girlfriend at the Long Beach Airport last year and was too afraid to talk to them. But let me say this, they both cannot be more than 5 feet tall! Ha!