Our friends from church (the Brady's) are the most artistically talented people I know. They generously did a 'photo shoot' for Savannah in her Halloween costume and did amazing things with the pictures on Photo Shop. I cannot express my overwhelming gratitude for their gift. The pictures beautifully captured Savannah's sweet spirit. I will cherish these photos forever.
(The other side of the camera... Mommy trying to make Savannah smile)
6 comments:
Wow - you didn't mess around getting these posted! Thanks again for letting us do this; it was so fun! (And with regards to that last photo, it should be noted that Savannah hardly needed encouragement to smile; talk about a happy baby!)
The pictures look amazing! Jill and Kenny...you did such a great job! You are extremely talented. And Savannah is adorable!
What great photo's! It is a joy to see Savannah in her halloween costume. She is as cute as a bug! Ladybug that is.
oh my those pics are amazing! My savi is soo grown up. Kelly u have a beautiful family
Gorgeous! I absolutely love the one of you jumping up and down!
Cutest lady bug ever!! So cute! And Nice work Jill and Kenny!
Post a Comment