Monday, January 25, 2010

Visiting Peter and Will

Last week Savannah and I went to Dallas. As a gift Peter flew us out to visit him. It was perfect timing since Will (Peter's Fiance) was there that weekend too. On the way to Dallas they lost my umbrella stroller. They got it to me the next day, and they also gave me $50 toward another flight. On the first day Peter took Savannah and I to the Dallas Arboretum. It was incredible. I felt like it was The Secret Garden meets Narnia meets Alice in Wonderland. Peter prepared a fun picnic and then afterward we drove around Dallas to look as houses. Peter has done reporting in front of President Bush's house so I had him drive over... because I am so nosey.





3 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

That was nice of Pete.

Grandma Caroline said...

How fun and such a nice brother. Glad you had a good time, I had wondered where you were.

Lisa Henderson said...

What a fun trip!