Since July I have been working on rearranging our house so that we could squeeze two rooms out of our 800 square feet. Our dinning room is not Brian and my room and our old room is Savannah's. It feel like everything was moved around. There are still a couple things I need to do (including a new couch that I have been saving for, patio furniture, a espresso color kids table in Savannah's room, re-painting the bathroom and having the tub and sink re-surfaced). The only major structural changes has been the addition of a beautiful new glass shower door and a ceiling fan in the dinning room (aka our bedroom).
Here are a couple photos to show the transformation.


The eight foot tree took forever, but I absolutely love it. Savannah likes to count the leaves and show me the sun/clouds all the time. She started sleeping in her big girl bed on Monday and it's a little bit of stress, but thanks to the Super Nanny we are both doing better at going to sleep.

I got a this growth chart and measured Savannah for the first time last night... WOW she is 3 feet tall!!
1 comment:
i love the transformation!
Post a Comment