Every time we walk Lily we give her a treat for doing her business. Savannah loves to walk Lily, but she isn't quite strong enough to walk her (Lily could pull me down if took off). So to prevent a crying fit by Savannah for me not letting her walk Lily Savannah's job is the treat at the end. Today, (due to only being able to use the back door as our entrance/exit- read post below) I had Savannah wait inside while I took Lily on the grass next to the patio. When I came back in half the treat was gone. I thought Savannah hid it somewhere, but the thought quickly passed. I needed to get Savannah to school so I picked her up and made our way out the back door. When I dropped off Savannah she did her normal moment of tear shed. Ms. Monette picked her up to greet her and she said, "Hi Savannah, wow, (awkward pause) your breath kind of smells like dog food". Then Savannah proudly opened her hand to show Ms. Monette the crumbs of Lily's left over bacon strip dog food and shouts, "Treat!".
Yeah, try explaining that one to a teacher.
2 comments:
Okay I'm seriously rolling on the floor laughing!
Oh my gosh!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment