Savannah wore her favorite shirt to school on St. Patrick's day... Minne Mouse.
Savvy acting shy.

Savvy's showing Mommy her shirt.

Savvy looking at her shirt saying, "Hi Minnie Mouse!"

And, I caught this one at school. When I went back to get the photo for the blog I thought...
Gross! When did whe start picking her nose! I guess she wanted to wear more
green.

2 comments:
Wow so many new great posts. I love the heels on her! Sorry but her new nose fetish might have been learned from her cousin who never is without his finger in his nose.
I keep telling myself -
Its just a stage.
Its just a stage.
Its just a stage.
Pleeeeeease just be a stage!
:)
Cute shirt! I think I saw it at Old Navy when I was scoping out new shirts for the kids to wear to Dland. Did Ivycrest have a St. Partick's Day party? I am not a fan of the nose picking either. I agree, hopefully just a stage. :-)
Post a Comment