Monday, April 27, 2009

5 Things about Savannah

1. When I am nursing her or giving her a bottle all I have to do is smile at her and she stops eating to give me a huge grin.

2. She is beginning to suck on everything, and it is so cute how she can somehow bunch her clothes in her mouth.

3. I love the little lines on her forehead when she looks up.

4. She can now mimic the sounds I make. Like boo, ba, ma, ga or ahhh. Even combinations of the sounds.

5. The shape of her lips when she tries to talk (see video).

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

This is such a fun age!!!!

Shes a babe!

Grandma Caroline said...

How adorable! Now she is really looking like her mama! Without the dark hair of course,

Em said...

ahhh I love Savy! She is sooo freakin cute! I love it