Sunday, August 2, 2009

Savannah Update

Another really cute dress!
Savannah has been growling instead of babbling. I have tried to tape it, but she stops when she see the camera. So I tried to film her from behind. She is getting so strong. She is completely sitting up without assistance.

5 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Thanks for the Savi Candy today! I want to BB Sit again soon, I'm back from Vacation and so, just call! She is still so cute.

Lisa Henderson said...

okay...that is kind of weird. Beckham growls all of the time. He is our first kid to do it and we just laugh because besides da-da all he does is growl!

Mark and/or Lisa said...

You do a good job of Savannah documentation Kelly. Thanks for the card the other day btw. And we just saw an add for chocolate covered bacon and it sort of looked good so thanks for the first-hand account.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Where do you get her cute bows?

Unknown said...

I am watching Lexi while Steph is jogging. I showed Lex the video and she wanted to see it over and over. We both love the growl!