Remember these people from the Trinity Broadcast Network?
Besides being the Director of Education at CCCS-OC, I am also Public Relations. I do a lot of newspaper and TV interviews. Usually the TV interviews are for news, but sometimes I am a guest on a show. Trinity Broadcast Network has had me on before, and asked me to do another guest spot for their show Joy in our Town. I was interviewed for 30-minutes about ID Theft and Bankruptcy. The lobby was very ornate. All the furniture is painted gold.
My 'entourage'... or Kylee my assistant and Alex the intern. The staff at TBN referred to them as my entourage, and I felt like such a want-to-be famous person- I was embarrassed.
Preparing in the Green Room... not a great picture of me. This is the first Green Room I have been in that was covered in mirrors.
4 comments:
So I have a famous friend...I'm so stoked!! Cool experience!
Haven't been online and blogged for a while, so had to read several blogs at once. I'm so glad you are famous, that means I don't have to be! By the way, you look good in any and all poses! You are a dream.
Im loving your jacket/sweater. Very chic!
You look great on camera! Just like your handsome brother!
Post a Comment