Monday, September 7, 2009

This weekend it was 100 degrees- not referring to the weather

Savannah was sick this weekend. It all started with a runny nose and has been escalating all weekend. Tonight she had a fever, and cried for the past 6 hours. Sometimes the cry is more a series of 'aaaa (suck in air three times) aaaa". Sometimes she just has complete a meltdown as if she had been hurt. We just were able to get her back down. Hopefully she will stay asleep.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Aw, man...that just isn't fun!! Poor thing. I hope she feels well soon!!

Matt and Kristine said...

Oh No!!! I really hope it wasn't Anna, but they weren't even touching eachother the whole shopping trip. Plus, we just noticed a huge molar that came in, so we think the runny nose fever was the molar. I am so sorry if it was us, and that she has been crying. Those are the hardest times as a mom. I missed you on sunday!