A couple weeks ago it rained all day. It was the day we had fun activities planned at the library so we had to pull out the rain coat! Isn't it so cute on her?
We had our company picnic two weeks ago, and Natalie (Director of Counseling) lives in Wyoming (long story) and flys in to Orange County for our big in-service each month. Since her kids weren't here to come to the picnic she played with Savannah and I. Natalie and I dominated the egg/spoon race and the three legged race!
Every October at my work's monthly in-service we dress up. I was a go-go girl- bump it and all! This was a thrown together costume from a couple years ago since the one I ordered didn't come in yet. Brian had to work later than usual so Savannah came to work with me. My boss is so cool about her coming in. He says that as long as he gets to hold her she can stay.
One night Savannah was extremely interesting in our mouths. We kept trying to keep her hand out, but finally Brian gave in and used it as a 'teachable moment'. I know it is gross, but she was SO interested. Future dentist?
We went to a huge pumpkin patch in Irvine. Although Savannah was too small to really enjoy the corn maze, the petting zoo and search for a pumpkin she really like looking at all of the stuff. I didn't realize the potential nightmare potential some of their props were. You can see in Savannah's face that she was concerned about the man with a pumpkin head.
My cousin turned me on to Mum Mums. She loves them and they are totally organic. Thanks for the tip Lisa.
For the past 3 years I have made Rice Crispy Frankensteins. In addition to making that treat this year I made tombstone. They are Twinkies coated with white chocolate with black food coloring. I have no idea if they are actually good since I never tried one.
Savannah has a new trick.
2 comments:
I love the waving, especially the two-handed wave. That is so cute with her hands probing Brian's mouth. She must have thought she opened a new treasure chest.
I love her purple rain coat! She looks so grown up. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment