Savannah did so well when we went to see Santa. Brian's parents were there, but Brian ran to the car to grab the diaper bag and missed it. We were waiting in line when Savannah had one stinky diaper. Of ALL the times, but I was not willing to get out of line. Santa would just have to deal with it. Brian felt bad and ran to the car, but came back just as they were printing the picture. Savannah didn't cry, but started to get a little worried toward the end. The picture turned out great. You can even see a little bit of her pig tales (her hair was just barely long enough for them).

This was a Christmas card for 2009. We took the picture in my parents back yard on Thanksgiving. I think Palm Springs is one of the most beautiful areas ever. I love the green green grass, mountain scenery and blue sky.
1 comment:
What a great picture of her with Santa. Not only does she look so cute, hes a pretty good Santa!
Post a Comment