Brian: "Alright!"
Kelly: Raises hand for a high five
Brian: Raises hand to complete high five
Kelly: "You use your left hand to give high fives?"
Brian: "Ya, is it weird to use your non-dominate hand to high five?"
Kelly: "I guess... I only use my left hand to high five when I give double high fives."
Brian: "WOW, things must be going pretty good at work if you are giving double high fives."
5 comments:
So, what was so good? Share please, unless of course it's personal!
hahaha...made me laugh out loud. Love ya!
We were excited for our Thursday night shows on ABC... Community, 30 Rock and The Office. We love 8:00 on Thursdays- it feels like the start of the weekend.
That is funny. Those are the best moments...random and funny and they are what make life so great!
It is a little weird to use your non-dominant hand though :)
That was awesome.
Post a Comment