Saturday, May 23, 2009

D

Last Friday we went to Disneyland with family and friends. My parents were able to get us into Club 33. It is a private club located on the second floor in the New Orleans area by Pirates of the Caribbean. We celebrated Brian and Matt's Birthdays, Brian and my Anniversary and Brian, Matt and my graduation. Lots of things to celebrate! Savannah was able to go on some rides. The carousel and the Winnie the Pooh ride. We read Winnie the Pooh books every night with her and I really think she was making the connection on the ride. She definitely was looking intently at the characters during the ride.







As we were walking around Brian saw this guy, the coach of the Washington Huskey's Basketball time. He was on his cell phone, but Brian wanted a picture. So, we followed him all the way from the Haunted House to Indiana Jones until he was off his phone. He was so kind. He asked us a bunch of questions like why did we come to Disneyland today, how old our daughter was. Then he even took a picture with her too. Brian was super excited!

1 comment:

Joe said...

ROMAR ROMAR ROMAR ....

2009 Pac 10 Champs!

I was getting dissapointed I wouldn't see the picture but you totally nailed it Kelly. I'm glad Brian was able to get a bit of Husky Hoops so far away from Seattle. Romar is really one of the nicest guys you can meet. Very good with the fan base.