
Monday, August 9, 2010
Sleeping Savannah
We just re-arranged the house so Savannah could have her own room. We got ride of a ton of stuff in our house. It was just getting too cluttered, and since we are definitely not moving into a house until next summer/fall we needed a major purge of everything. We turned the dinning room into another bedroom for Brian and I and now Savannah has our big bedroom. We turned it into her playroom as well. So all of the toys are out of the living room. I really like the new living arrangements, but I miss Savannah sleeping in our room. We finally are using the monitor and it helps me still feel connected to her at night. After I put her to bed I run to our room to listen to all the cute things she says. I also still get to hear her say "Mum, Mum, Mum, Da, Da, Da?" when she wakes up in the morning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want photo's of the whole house now? Let's see her room?
Post a Comment