
The great part about my job is that Savannah can come with me on certain days. I had to do a quick thing in the office on Saturday, and Kylee watched Savannah for about 20 minutes. When I came into the office today Kylee had emailed everyone regarding a potential new hire that is very qualified. In the email was this photo. I love that her curls are starting to show in pictures and just look at those cute cheeks. My second thought was... potential new hire that is qualified to work here... Kylee what are you trying to say about our jobs... Baby's could do them? I like to think she meant Savannah is a business genius just at 10 months old!
3 comments:
She is so focused! Perfect for the workplace!
hahaha, that is cute! Careful...she might go after your job. :)
That's awesome! Congrats with the BofA grant and if you call me, I'd be more than happy to call the paramedics for you next time you need it.
Post a Comment