Savannah said, "Mama!"
She hasn't stopped saying it all night. It is such a sweet sound. Ever since she learned how to wave last week she waves at everything- people, dogs, her toys and the TV. It was so cute this last weekend when she was sick and crying Aron waved to her and she stopped crying, smiles and waved back. Oooooo I just love her.
I am so surprised she is starting to form words, but still surprised she is not crawling yet. She kind of crawled at Aron's house, but nothing since then. I am pretty sure she is going to walk first. She is able to stand holding furniture and can almost pull herself up from on furniture. Today she also was able to sit up from a laying down position.
It's like a milestone explosion!
4 comments:
I am sure Anna said "Dada" first but now she says "Mama" when she really wants to be comforted. I love it. Great job Savannah, saying Mama first, scored alot of points there!
I think it is so neat that you are keeping such a great record of Savannah growing up. This will be priceless when you look back on it in a few years.
Way to go, Mama!
I miss seeing all her little antics, and Kate's right, good job on keeping up with the journaling. She will love it one day and so will you.
Very cool Kelly!
OK and we also love Brian's Halloween costume. He really committed to that one which is the hallmark of a great costume.
Post a Comment